Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Busy but Fun Weekend!!!!

This weekend was extremely busy but we had a ton of fun! Friday night Tyler was able to go to the Giants and A's Bay Bridge Series at AT&T park in San Francisco with his friends Chase, Sam Albertson and Chase's dad Mo. They had seats 3 rows up from behind the Giants dugout. They were so excited! Tyler was able to catch a fly ball and get his ticket signed by the A's catcher Suzuki (I don't know how to spell this, sorry A's fans)! I was surprised I didn't get a phone call, he was so excited he ran up to me Saturday morning all excited. While Tyler was at the game, Chris had to work late Friday so I let Kyle have his friend over and Riley Jo, Kyle, Joey, and I made our own mini pizza's for dinner. We did this for Valentines Day and it was such a kick for the kids that we decided to do it again! Then my brother and Jeannine came over to play Partini again. My brother and Chris had 2 games left to win of our 20 game challenge so they thought they could finish it. Well, we played 6 games and the boys only won 1. Chris was definitely off his game!
Saturday Kyle had a baseball game and Chris had to work. After the baseball game, Tyler went back over to Chase's house and I put Kyle and Riley Jo down for a nap! I had a couple hours to myself which was very nice. Then Saturday evening Chris and Tyler went to the Priesthood session of conference (Tyler's first one!) and the moms and kids had a potluck in the park. It was a beautiful evening at the park and didn't even start to get cold until we started to pack up at 7:15. Then my brother and Jeannine came back over to try and finish up our Partini challenge. The guys won their last game in 1 game. Then we had dessert and played a game called Pop 5. It's a cranium game and lots of fun! We played until 1:15 a.m. WOW!
Sunday was conference day and Sheri, Brittani, and Abby came over to watch it with us. Then they hung out for the rest of the afternoon and left about 5:00 pm. We just couldn't get enough playing time in I guess because Steve and Jeannine came back again to play more Pop 5. Good thing they provided the dessert to help keep us awake! We are still tired but had fun so it was worth it.

No comments: