Monday, March 26, 2007

My Husband is the BEST!!

So I have to brag a little about Chris. Yesterday tickets to the Tim Mcgraw concert went on sale. I know I shouldn't buy tickets on Sunday but they go on sale on Sunday and his concerts usually sell out quite quickly so I didn't want to take that chance. All of you know how much I enjoy Tim's music and his concerts are always tons of fun!! So I was on the computer trying to get the BEST seats possible (Which translates to the closest seats possible). I wasn't having much luck. I kept getting the 1st deck but in the corners and like 23 rows up, not on the sides. So Chris hops on the laptop and says, Hey I have floor seats, 18th row. I was shocked, I ran into the other room and couldn't believe it. I don't know how he was able to get those seats and I wasn't but, needless to say he found and purchased the tickets so He bought me 18th row seats to Tim Mcgraw and I am so excited!

1 comment:

April J. said...

Wa-hoo! I can't believe you didn't share with me today! Besides if you were pregnant this couldn't be bigger news! Congrats I can't wait to hear about the concert. I guess Chris is off garbage duty for a while huh?