Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Ahhhh!!!!!!!

Have you ever had one of those days where it seems everything is going to go haywire? Today was my last crazy Wednesday schedule and I was so excited for it. Now I'm glad it's over. After picking Kyle up from school here in Concord and taking him to OT in Pleasant Hill, rushing to Walnut Creek to pick Tyler up, I was 15 minutes late getting back to pick Kyle up. Then we had to run to Michael's to pick up some last minute items I needed for tonights stamp club. Riley only took an hour nap in the car today and refused to eat her lunch so she's cranky. After Michael's we went to pick Michayla up from school in Lafayette. By now Riley has had it and is screaming in the back seat. Just to let you know it has been 2 1/2 hours since we left the house to get Kyle. Riley continues to scream all the way home until I turned the car off in our driveway. Then I get in the house to find our dog loose in our house! He was barking outside when I had to leave the house because our neighbors dog was outside. Since we have been getting complaints about his barking we try to have him in as much as possible. Since I wasn't going to be home and couldn't have him outside I put him in his kennel. Somehow I guess one of the door wasn't locked so I was shocked to find him loose. So we had our garbage knocked over with everything in it all over the place. Cherries squished into the floor, plastic bags torn apart, I had just cleaned the floors yesterday (of course) so all of that was back on the floor. All I can say is good thing for hardwood floors. So after I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen, I took a quick look around the kids bedrooms to see if I could tell if he used them as a bathroom I had to use the bathroom. So I went into my bedroom and sat down an was quickly surprised to find Tyko (our dog) had drank from my toilet. Disgusting! I don't know how I missed the water on the floor of the bathroom and on the floor of my room. So even though I cleaned my house this morning, I now get to clean it all over again! From now on I will have to make sure Chris takes the garbage out every night.

1 comment:

April J. said...

ewwwww, yucky! Yeah for summer and having time for friends to vent to!!!