Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dream Come True!

So I wrote an earlier post about how my WONDERFUL husband found me floor seats to the Tim McGraw concert. Well last night I was albe to see how WONDERFUL he is. Our seats were 18th row but, we were front row center in our section right in front of the catwalk where they walk frequently. So needless to say I was able to see Tim McGraw up front and personal. Oh my gosh what an experience. And yes, I was able to touch his hand and Faith Hill's as well. Chris was right there next to me the whole time, touching their hands too. These are by far the best seats I have ever had and probably will ever have. The show was awesome, the music never stopped from beginning to end from 7:30 pm-12:00 am. The show was great too, Tim revealed last night that he turned 40 this year and that he may night be able to fit into his Wranglers much longer. He said that he had to hire 2 more people this year just to help him fit into his jeans. My brother teased me that when I got home I was going to go on Tim's website and try to apply to be one of those people to pull his jeans on. All in all this is now my favorite conert of all time!

1 comment:

April J. said...

Wow did you have to pinch yourself a few times! That would have to be worth turning thirty huh! The sacrifices a girl makes! Touching Tim and Faith for turning 30! At least it isn't 40! And about the Jean job, I am sure like all people who wants to see what they look like with their jeans off!