Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Potty Trained!

Riley Jo is 100% Potty trained. She takes naps and goes to bed in underwear. I can't believe it. She will be 2 in two weeks. The only problem is that she will only use her toilet. She refuses to sit on a big toilet even if it has an adapter on the seat. So if we are going to be gone from home for a while I put a pull up on her, but she refuses to pee in it so she waits until we get home. Which is good, I just don't know how her bladder feels about it. Last Sunday I put a diaper on her for church, to my surprise it was still dry when we got home and she could use her potty. She is my youngest and easiest child to potty train. So much easier than those lazy boys. :) But I love my boys!

1 comment:

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

YAY!!!! I still can't believe how fast she learned you are sooo lucky! Ok so how dumb am I! I kept thinking everytime I went to April and Brittany's sites that Terri needs to get one! Well you have had one all along.. I Love to hear about your family and you. I am officially tagging you for that! Even if you have done this before I am doing it anyways! you now have to tell 7 things/habits about you ! Make is really unique and personal I love to know!