Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tooth Fairy

The Tooth Fairy is working overtime at our house right now. I hope she is done for a little while though. Last week I posted Kyle lost his tooth that wasn't loose and he had two very loose front teeth. Well, Monday while jumping on the trampoline again, he lost one of his teeth. We tried to convince him to let us pull the other one out too because we couldn't see how it was even attached to his gums. He wanted the tooth to come out by itself, so that it wouldn't bleed. This morning I went in to wake Kyle up and when he opened his mouth his tooth was almost out. I asked if I could pull it because it looked like he was going to swallow it. He again said "no, I don't want it to bleed. Let it come out by itself." I said Ok get dressed then. So at breakfast, after his first bite of his waffle, he lost his tooth. My poor kid has lost 3 teeth in a week and 2 days, and his bottom teeth haven't come in all the way either, so he looks like he was punched in the mouth. He will be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" this Christmas.

No comments: