Friday, October 10, 2008

Tyko

Last night our dog was attacked by out neighbors dog in our own backyard. Our kids were outside playing while I was cleaning up from dinner, and all of a sudden I hear screaming going on and hearing "Oh, No, No, No!" I got scared thinking one of the kids got hurt and ran outside. The kids are all standing by the fence screaming. Michayla came running over carrying Riley and I ask what's wrong. She said "Hunter (Our neighbors dog) has Tyko's paw in his mouth and he won't let go. Hunter's owner was on the other side of the fence trying to get Hunter to let go, but Hunter wouldn't listen. Hunter finally let go and I pulled Tyko away from the fence. His paw was hanging and cut bad. We had to take him to the pet hospital and he had to get stitches. Tyko had to stay over night because of the anastesia. I went and picked him up this morning to bring him home and his leg is all wrapped up and he looks so sad. We fed him and then when I put him out to get water, he grabbed a ball and wanted to play. When I told him No again, he just came back inside and layed down. Kyle brushed his hair for him and was singing to Tyko as he brushed his hair. It was so cute!

No comments: