Thursday, September 18, 2008

RIley Jo Starts Pre-School


Riley Jo started pre-school on September 9. She goes to school 2 days a week from 9-11:30 am. So now for 5 hours a week I am kidless. I took Riley Jo on September 4th to meet her teacher and new friends, I think she was concerned when we got there and realized that none of her friends were there. She had been so excited to start school until then. Riley Jo's teachers name is Miss. Honey. Friday the 5th Riley Jo told me she was not going to go to school. Riley Jo seems to have a shoe fetish and I know that I can get her to do just about anything for a new pair of shoes. I need to watch out for this as she gets older. Riley Jo has started to grow again (just barely) but enough to need a new pair of shoes. So of course she was all over getting the new shoes and she hasn't complained about going to school since. When I asked her what her favorite part of school was, she said it was holding onto the rope to walk back to the classroom from the park. I showed up early this past Tuesday to watch her play at the park, and as soon as Miss Honey told the kids to line up, Riley Jo ran over to her so she could hold onto the rope!

No comments: