Monday, September 22, 2008

Trip Down Memory Lane

Lets play a memory game? Here are the instructions:

1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Since this is our family blog, feel free to leave a memory about any of us. This will also let me know who is out there that is reading my blog? I’d like to know how many of my friends have found me on cyberspace?

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you too.

1 comment:

April P. said...

Many great memories, especially our girls weekend trips. I think one memory that stood out was when you and April stayed and chatted at my house until 3:00 a.m. after a modbod party. We sure do know how to talk you and I!