Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blog Vacation

It has been a crazy couple of months so I haven't had the time to sit down and blog about it. Here is what has kept me so busy. Starting with January. My mom came home (She is in Utah on a Family History mission) for a 3 day trip so we could take Tyler to the Temple for the first time. That was an awesome experience. We had to go to the Sacramento Temple because the Oakland Temple was closed for cleaning. I didn't complain because I had never been to that temple before. The Burrs from church came with us, Jeremy Jacobs, my sister Sheri, Chris' Uncle Michael and Aunt Setsuko, and some friends who moved up there the McAnellys met us there. We hope to be able to go back again a couple of times before the end of the year.
Then Kyle had Baseball tryouts. He will be playing on the Giants coach pitch team again this year. This is his 3rd year playing with the Giants. He is excited for baseball to start.

No comments: