Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our Anniversary!!!

On January 30th Chris and I celebrated our 5 year Sealing Anniversary. I can't believe how fast that went. My mom went on her last mission in June of 2004 and she wanted to make sure Chris and I were sealed before she left. We wanted to have our Sealing date on our Wedding date, but our Wedding date was on a Monday in 2004 so we settled for the Friday before. We celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary on February 2nd. Chris and I have been together a decade now. For our Anniversary we went out to dinner. As we were getting ready to leave my brother called and asked what we were doing that night. I told him we were going out to dinner, he asked where and I told him Back Forty. I asked if they wanted to come and he said yes. I told him we were going out for our anniversary and he said, well never mind then we aren't going to intrude on your anniversary. I told him it was totally fine if they came, it's 8 years now and there will be another one next year. He laughed and they came with us. He and Jeannine were so sweet, they actually bought us dinner! They said "You gave us a week vacation at your time share, the least we could do was buy you dinner." My brother and I haven't always gotten a long so for him to do that for us was very special and meant a lot to me.

No comments: