Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Beginnings



We had an Emma's Awards Show for our Young Women's New Beginnings this year. We all had to come dressed in fancy dresses and the dads wore suits. We stayed late the night before decorating the room. We put white lights around the room and hung up plastic sheets of paper to make it look like they were drapes all around the room. It looked wonderful! We came early to set up the tables and put on the centerpieces. We gave awards for each of the 8 values of the Young Women Recognition Award.
Laura and I were in charge of introducing the new Beehives. We made personalized Magazine Covers for them that showed their interests and talents.

Here are the new beehives with their magazines.
The current Beehives made a video to accept their award of our trip to Utah last year. I filmed it and edited it for that evening.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

This makes me REALLY miss the young women. How VERY fun!

Sean and Candace said...

What a great idea! If I'm ever in YW's again I'm going to copy it! Great job!

Laura said...

That was such a fun night. Thanks for all you did for it. We really put you to work!
Fun pictures. I stole a few. :)