Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Business


Thanks to facebook, I was able to get reunited with my cousin. I have not seen him or his family for 11 years! All my happy childhood memories involved their family! We started talking on Facebook and they had just started a business and we ended up starting too. It is a telecommunications business, we are able to sell local and long distance services, cell phone services with all the major carriers, internet services, video phone (which is awesome), and home security thru ADT. Our website is terirossi.acnrep.com Well there was an International convention in December down in LA and Chris and I went and I was able to hang out with my cousin, his wife, their daughter, and my Aunt and Uncle again! We stayed an extra day and went to Disneyland too. We were able to catch up and stay in touch!

No comments: