Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The attack of the Tree Branch!!!

Four years ago, shortly after we moved in I came home from dropping Tyler off at school to find one of our trees laying in the middle of the street. I was very happy their weren't any cars in the street when the tree decided to fall. It was a huge mess and expense to have someone come over to clean up the mess from this tree. Well, tonight I come home from Mutual to find a Huge Massive Tree Branch leaning up against my house and taking up my spot in the driveway. All these images came flashing back in my mind. The wind isn't even blowing that hard I can't believe it fell. Of course it would too, because my husband left today to go to Vegas until Friday. I knew I couldn't leave this mess for him to clean up because the lady across the street from us hates us, and if it waited until Friday another anonymous note would appear in my mailbox about how I need to be considerate of my neighbors. So, at 8:45 I grabbed the clippers and started clipping and was able to get the entire Branch cleaned up. Except for the last 6 Ft. because it was too thick to cut with the clippers and it was too tall for the garbage can. My husband can finish the job. Sorry I forgot to take a picture.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Way to take charge. Good for you!!