Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Company of Good Women

I recently read a book titled "Almost Sisters." It was a great book and I had a hard time putting it down. It's about how 3 strangers meet at BYU education week and become life long friends. I think I enjoyed the book a lot because it's about these 3 friends who live in 3 different states and manage to keep an amzing friendship going. We have that with our group of friends too I think. Like us they get together at least once a year to see each other. Now that we have some friends who've moved away we try to do the same. Well this book is a trilogy and right after I finished Almost Sisters I bought the second one, "Three Tickets to Peoria." Well now I've finished that one too and thought I could get the third one. I went online last night and to my surprise, the third one is not due out until Spring. AHHHH!! I am left hanging for a few months. If you haven't already read these books, I totally recommend them. These are great books and they mention in the books that it's hard to find really good close friendships, and to hold on to the ones you are able to find. I feel truly blessed to be surrounded by you great women and that I can call you my friends!

No comments: