Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kyle and the Powers that be!!

I've been watching my friends son for about 6 weeks now and last week was a rollercoaster of sickness around our house. Friday I was in the shower and I thought I heard Chris get up and answer the door. Kyle came in to use the bathroom and I asked him if Tara came to drop off Ethan. He said "No, Tara's not coming today she's sick." I asked if Tara had called to say she was sick and he said "Tara just called me and she's sick and not coming today." So I got out of the shower and asked Chris if Tara had called and he said no. So I told him what Kyle told me. So we went ahead and got dressed and I came out to help get breakfast for the kids, Tyler was playing with a toy and it sounded like a knock on the door. Kyle said "Tara's here." I said "I thought Tara was sick?" I told him it was Tyler. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I said "maybe that's Tara." It was Tyler's ride to school. I came back in Kyle said "Tara?" I told him it was Sam. Kyles response was "See I told you Tara wasn't coming." In a very matter of fact tone. About 15 minutes later (an hour after Kyle told me Tara had called him) Tara called to say she was sick and I wouldn't be watching Ethan. I had to explain to her how Kyle was Psychic and had already told me! We all had a good laugh.

No comments: