Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Monday I went to the church bookstore to get a couple CDs and while I was there decided to look at a couple of books. One I found was perfect. It's called Traditions. It has at least 6 ideas for every single holiday to choose from. I've been trying to figure out traditions for our family for holidays because we don't have any and I wanted our kids to look forward to family holidays. So we started a new tradition this morning and I hope it sticks. Chris and I decided to use one of the ideas in the book. We woke up early and made Red pancakes, Heart shaped toast, and bacon for breakfast. This is a rare treat for our kids, they are used to having frozen waffles or cereal on a school day, so they were really excited when they woke up this morning. Happy Valentines Day to all.

No comments: