Sunday, January 3, 2010

Boat

Summer of 2009 we went on the boat a TON! Which is happiness for ME! My favorite place to be is on the back of the boat. That is my stress relief. This summer we found a place on the Delta that was great. I am a lake snob so I was really not happy about looking for a spot on the Delta. The problem with the lakes is there are 2 that are close enough for a day trip. But, they are both an hour and a half away. So we would leave early in the morning then not get back till really late. We would want to spend as much time on the lake in order to make the trip worth it. Chris always came home exhausted, even though he only drives the boat. But being out in the sun I guess. So we tried Hogback one day and it was Great! I wakeboarded for the first time on glass and it was wonderful! We went back to the Delta several times after that. It was under an hour to get there so we were still able to spend lots of time on the water! Can't wait till this summer. We didn't try the Delta until August, so summer of 2010 should be even MORE skiing!

No comments: