Monday, January 18, 2010

WOW!

January 18, 2010
Today is Martin Luther King Jr. weekend so the kids have today off of school. I just got a phone call from Marc's mom, which was unusual in itself because she will only call here on Tyler's birthday. So I answer it wondering what the heck this is about? She tells me that Ron (Marc's brother) had some tickets to the Warrior game for today and wanted to know if Tyler wanted to go, and then asked if I would let him go! I was shocked! They live seriously 2 minutes from my house. Have for about 10 years now. This is the first time in 13 years (Tyler's life!) that they have ever called to spend time with Tyler when Marc isn't in town. Of course Tyler wants to go to the Warrior game. We were talking about it since yesterday when they announced at church that there was going to be a "Mormon" night! Tyler has never been to a professional basketball game before and really wants to go, so today he gets to go to the game!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! Conner and Parker went yesterday too with the Doll's. It was Parker's first NBA game also. Did Tyler have a good time?

Teri Rossi said...

Sorry I don't check this as often as I should. Tyler had a great time!