Sunday, January 3, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 09

Kyle and Chris had a go-kart race. Michayla was at her moms, and Tyler was with Marc. So Kyle told me that it was a boys only race and Riley Jo and I were to stay home! I laughed and asked what Riley Jo and I should do, he told me we could go shopping, watch movies, and play Wii fit. Ok. Couple things wrong with that, Riley Jo doesn't like to watch TV (movies are included) and we hadn't played the Wii fit in months! I don't even know how he came up with that one. He is one funny kid! So Riley Jo and I did stay home and have a Girls weekend. Friday night we went to dinner and shopping downtown Walnut Creek, Saturday we hung out during the day and that night we snuck up to see the boys race because it was a night race. Kyle was not happy we came. I was hurt! We didn't stay the night since Riley Jo and I went to church the next morning. However we did go up to the race track to have dinner with Chris and Kyle. Kyle was ok with that. It was fun to hang out with my little lady for a weekend just the 2 of us!

1 comment:

Gourmet Candles Distributor said...

That is nice and sometimes we all need a little one on one time with one child.